Where is all the Utah snow?? We had one good storm and rest has been rain! But at least we got good use of the backyard! Sam got tired of pulling the twins around long before the twins were ready to come in!
He promised he'd be perfect if he could come at the same time as Reese. And he is!
The 2 behind all the mayhem:
I have often said, " I am too busy living life to document it very well!" I trully do feel like I am just scrambling to keep up with life! However, I find so much joy amid the craziness and stress that comes on a daily basis! This blog is my attempt to document and remember all those crazy and fun moments with my family!
2 comments:
Sam is the best big brother and an amazing 4 wheeler! I so wish we had snow like that for this weekend... but no, just wet ugly rain...... blah.
I'm so jealous of your large, flat backyard!
Post a Comment