Seriously? I LOVE this picture. It really is so typical of Reese! Thanks to my fabulous niece, Kylee, I have some awesome halloween pics this year! so fun! more on this to come.....
He promised he'd be perfect if he could come at the same time as Reese. And he is!
The 2 behind all the mayhem:
I have often said, " I am too busy living life to document it very well!" I trully do feel like I am just scrambling to keep up with life! However, I find so much joy amid the craziness and stress that comes on a daily basis! This blog is my attempt to document and remember all those crazy and fun moments with my family!
3 comments:
Too funny and true. You could win a contest with that! Gotta love Kylee.
I love the pumpkin patch pictures and the Cinderella one is perfect!
This is a most beautiful picture. Like those photos in the magazines only waaayyyy prettier. I want one. :0)
Post a Comment