Saturday, December 6, 2008

A Tribute To Grandpa Bud

These are the most recent photos I have of Grandpa Bud Compton. As Sam would say, "Grandma's Bud". (Grandma meaning great grandma Lewis-Compton). He has always been so good to my kids and Sam especially would look forward to seeing him when we had the opportunity. It didn't hurt that he always had gifts. Also, he introduced Sam to a favorite snack: peanut butter filled pretzel bites.
This is Easter 2006. We were blessed to have him at our home for dinner. It was a special Sunday. I am writing this blog because I hope he will get a chance to read it and know how much we love and miss him. Since my pregnancy with the twins, I have found it very difficult to get out much, so I haven't seen him for a while. But he is always in our thoughts and prayers. We love you Bud!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: