Sam's 2 front teeth had been hanging for about a month. I was certain they would fall out any time. But the didn't. Finally he started complaining that they hurt. That gave Dad all the amo he needed to pull out the floss. He had to bribe Sam with something, I can't remember what, and then he went to work. But they weren't coming easily. So we called over the resident dentist Dr. Mark to do the trick. He got them right out. Sam was thrilled! The tooth fairy brought him $5. We thought that was alot, but I guess she doesn't often get 2 teeth from the same child in one night. Or maybe she just ran out of $1's and was unprepared......
Monday, December 1, 2008
All I Want For Christmas Is My 2 Front Teeth!
Sam's 2 front teeth had been hanging for about a month. I was certain they would fall out any time. But the didn't. Finally he started complaining that they hurt. That gave Dad all the amo he needed to pull out the floss. He had to bribe Sam with something, I can't remember what, and then he went to work. But they weren't coming easily. So we called over the resident dentist Dr. Mark to do the trick. He got them right out. Sam was thrilled! The tooth fairy brought him $5. We thought that was alot, but I guess she doesn't often get 2 teeth from the same child in one night. Or maybe she just ran out of $1's and was unprepared......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment