The boys are off to school again! Hurray! Always a frenzy of entourage and paparazzi in my neighborhood! Such a fun tradition! And I just sent the twins off on their first day! 2 whole hours to myself twice a week! Can you ask for anything better? I can't! Actually, I can. I thought it was 3 hours, but I found out at the openhouse that it is only from 9-11. Darn it! As Bo would say, "Oh Man!!"
I made the twins bags instead of buying backpacks. The big ones look so funny on their little bodies and the little ones won't hold all their work. My cute friend, Staci, embroidered their names on them for me. Bodee was so excited about his bag. But in the end, he wanted it to be a backpack. So... this is how they are wearing them. So funny.









2 comments:
Okay. Freaking cute. I. MISS. THEM. that picture where the twins are hugging? Priceless. Maybe I wanted to shead a tear.. :) Love you! Oh. and i love blogstalking.
My kiddos looked at these pics over and over! Too cute. Reese is just adorable- her cute little personality... Yahoo for 2 hours of sanity time twice a week! You deserve that. Glad they are all happily in school- cute kids!
Post a Comment