You should have seen the "to do" on our street when all the 5 year olds left for the first day of Kindergarten! They are best pals. Most of the Dads were there with their cameras too! Quite the entourage as the bus left. We looked like psycotic paparazzi as the children were boarding the bus. Ahh! What we do for posterity!
Wow! Your neighborhood is one to be envied for sure!!! That is so great that there are so many cute kids and Sam and Cole have so many great friends. I'm so glad that they are liking school.. and riding the bus too! They are such handsome boys!
He promised he'd be perfect if he could come at the same time as Reese. And he is!
The 2 behind all the mayhem:
I have often said, " I am too busy living life to document it very well!" I trully do feel like I am just scrambling to keep up with life! However, I find so much joy amid the craziness and stress that comes on a daily basis! This blog is my attempt to document and remember all those crazy and fun moments with my family!
1 comment:
Wow! Your neighborhood is one to be envied for sure!!! That is so great that there are so many cute kids and Sam and Cole have so many great friends. I'm so glad that they are liking school.. and riding the bus too! They are such handsome boys!
Post a Comment